Terms & Conditions
The party renting the studio is responsible for adhering to the following guidelines.
Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these terms and conditions.
We ask that everyone respect the space and leaves the studio clean and tidy in order to avoid additional cleaning fees.
- Please check in with the front reception when you arrive.
A refundable deposit of $100.00 is required upon arrival to the studio.
At the end of your booking, an inspection of the studio will be conducted by one of our staff, and if the studio is left in its original state, the full deposit will be refunded.
Please ensure the person who is responsible for the booking arrives at the start time, or have a designated person arrive at the start time to fill out the appropriate paperwork, and deposit form.
- Please ensure that the studio is left in its original condition.
Due to Covid-19, we are adhering to government restrictions, please ensure you do not exceed the maximum capacity for the space as per current government regulations. Social distancing is in full effect, please observe safe distances and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Renter is required to wipe down surfaces and clean the floor prior to departure to avoid additional fees.
Any permanent marks left on furniture, walls or floors, will be subject to professional cleaning fees/services.
Cleaning – The studio should be left in its original state. Ensure all furniture are returned back to its original position.
The floor should be well swept, and all garbage thrown out.
If you use body paint or body oils, please do not use the furniture or lean against any walls.
NO GLITTER. NO FIRE/FLAME CANDLES.
CLEANING FEES START AT $100.00+HST/HOUR AND NO DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED UNTIL CLEANING HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY STAFF.
- If there are any damages to the floor / furniture / equipment, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damage, in the event of damages in the studio, the deposit will be applied to the repairs, if the total for repairs exceed your deposit, an invoice will be sent to the renter and payment is due upon delivery.
- If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee. All garbage brought into the studio room must be cleaned and put into garbage bins inside the studio space or brought to the front garbage bin after your shoot is completed.
- No pets can be brought into the studios. Animals of any kind are not permitted.
- Since the studio is not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music.
Music played in the studio must not contain any explicit content.
- Moving and using furniture from other areas of the studio you are not renting is not permissible.
If our reception staff notices that furniture has been moved, a fee of $25 furniture rental will be charged. In-studio backdrops may only be mounted by studio staff. $5/foot for the portion that is stepped on.
- Please do not use any other studio spaces you are not renting.
Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you upon departure.
pro420studios is not responsible for any items left behind. Additionally, pro420studios is not responsible for any accidents or injuries at the studio.
Your rental gives you access to our studio but not to the rest of the building. Please keep your group contained to the studio space and don’t take our equipment outside. pro420studios is monitored by security cameras.
- No pornographic or adult content can be shot at Pro420studios.
- Pr0420studios is a smoke-free facility. Please ensure there is no smoking within the facility. Smoking indoors will result in additional charges and/or legal action as per Ontario guidelines
- We are constantly improving our studio and our props. Occasionally, we may also update the look and feel of the room and will post the updated images on Instagram and our website, so if you are planning a photoshoot with a specific look or a prop, please contact us before your booking to ensure it remains in the room during your session.
- Booking, Cancellation and Refund policy:
All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking. Pro420studios offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds).
If you cancel/reschedule your reservation with over 48 hours notice from your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 20% of your booking value.
If you cancel/reschedule your reservation within 24- 48 hours of your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 50% of your booking value.
If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.